Wednesday, February 24, 2010

first blog!

I am so excited to start blogging about my adventures in teaching. I am a teacher, however I am a classroom-less one! I guess you could call this blog the diary of a new teacher (temp. a sub.). I am working temp. at an elementary school as a small group instructor in Southern Cali at at title one school. I work with grades K-5 and spend about 45 min. in each class working with small groups of students tutoring them to help improve their test scores. I am a young and aspiring teacher that craves a class of my own. I am using my time of subbing as a learning experience and taking note of what TO DO and what NOT TO DO! Of course I will have many interesting stories to share about my various teaching assignments and the names of teachers/students/schools will be changed and or omitted. I want to write a blog as a form of therapy and as a purpose to learn from my readers and fellow bloggers. I chose to blog on a technology in education website because I love tech. and am currently earning my masters degree in integrating technology into the classroom. I look forward to learning from everyone and sharing all that I learn. My blog will focus on stories from my daily adventures, questions, advice and other misc. education ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment